Crocodile Print Leather Vodafone Tracker Fob Holders
Give Your Car a Touch of Luxury with Our Tracker Holder Keyring
Coupland Leather has crafted a unique bespoke stamp for creating a crocodile leather design on your leather products. The exceptional level of detail is achieved using a solid brass piece that has been CNC machined into a unique design measuring 245x175mm. By placing the leather sections on the press bed and positioning the design on top, a distinctive print is created each time.
Our tracker holder keyring is specially designed to fit a Vodafone Tracker Holders used by most supercar manufacturers. It is made to order, so you can select the colour that suits your style. Hand-crafted from vegetable-tanned leather in North Yorkshire, England, it comes in 8 different colours.
- Specially designed to fit your Vodafone Car Tracker
- Custom Stamped with our unique in house Crocodile Leather Stamp
- Hand-crafted from the finest British-sourced leather
- Made to order with your choice of colour
- Crafted in-house in North Yorkshire to match your style
- Based on Tracker Dimensions (55x40x5mm)
Make a Statement
Supercars are a remarkable way for drivers to express themselves. To truly reflect the beauty and power of your car, it's crucial that your accessories align with it. That's where we step in!
- Choose from 8 different colours of leather
- Personalise your Tracker Fob for FREE with up to 3 initials*
- Hand-crafted from high-quality, British-sourced, vegetable-tanned leather
- Choose from a wide selection of threads for the perfect colour
- Perfect for Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Bentley. Porsche, McLaren and many more.
Ordering is easy at Coupland Leather. Simply select the product before choosing specific colours and stitching options. Alternatively, get in touch with us to discuss the particular characteristics you need for your brand new leather Vodafone Tracker Holder Keyring.
*The stamp pattern may distort any personalisation added to the tracker. For smooth full grain tracker holders, check then out here.