Semi-automatic shotgun safety flag
THE ONLY BREACH FLAG YOU WILL EVER NEED
Make a statement at the shooting ground with this shotgun safety flag. Safety first, with style a close second. Load the flag into the chamber to show that your shotgun is unloaded and safe from cartridges.
The Coupland safety flag is available in 12 bore or 20 bore and has been CNC machined from lightweight aerospace grade 7075 aluminium for semi-automatic shotguns.
- CNC machined lightweight aerospace grade 7075 aluminium
- 70mm in length
- Waxed distressed pull-up leather
- Chamber flag alerts other shooters that the firearm chamber is empty
- Made to order to suit your style
- Crafted in-house in North Yorkshire
- Available in 12 gauge and 20 gauge*
- Easy way to show your shotgun cannot be accidentally fired
*Other gauges and colours are available. Contact us for bespoke sizing and colours.
PERSONALISE YOUR CHAMBER FLAG
Our shotgun safety flags are handcrafted to order in our workshop, allowing us to personalise them with names and initials instead of the 'SAFE' stamp. Our maker's mark is on the reverse. Check out our personalisation options here: Personalisation.
Using these devices is not only good practice to show that your automatic shotgun is safe, but it is also a compulsory requirement on shooting grounds if your gun is not carried in a gun bag. The device clearly shows others that the gun is safe and cannot be accidentally fired. Load the flag into the chamber of the shotgun with the flag on display.